3010 – 12 – Wearing Foot and Leg Protection
Foot and leg protection protect workers from falling or rolling objects and from electricity. There are five common types found:
• Safety shoes, which are a commonly found PPE that can protect a worker’s foot in many ways including heat, impact, or electrical shock.
• Leggings that shield the lower legs and feet from many hazards but especially molten metal and welding sparks.
• Metatarsal guards strap over workers shoes on the upper portion to keep the foot safe from falls or crushes.
• Toe Guards protect the toes from being crushed by strapping on over the shoe.
• Combination foot and shin guards cover all the shine and most of the foot. May need extra toe guards.
0 of 1 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 1 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
List 3 types of foot and leg protection.CorrectIncorrect